For we walk by faith, not by sight 2 Corinthians 5:7

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Blind Faith

"For we walk by faith, not by sight." 2 Corinthians 5:7


Faith - (noun) 2-belief that is not based on proof



Blind (adjective) 4- not having or based on reason or intelligence; absolute and unquestioning
7- Hard to see or understand


My walk with God has been all about BLIND FAITH--I believe and trust in Him and His power without being able to know where it would lead me. I stepped out in faith when I called on Him to save me. I have followed in faith when He told me to go and move. There has been so many times when He has said, "Trust Me" and I did even though I didn't know it would work. But God is faithful. If He has lead me to do something He has come through with blessings. I may not be able to see what His plan is, but He has one. His plan is always for my good and His glory. I love the way The Message version says it, "It is what we trust in but don't yet see that keeps us going." 2 Corinthians 5:7 I trust that God has the master plan, so I follow with BLIND FAITH



That leads me to this blog. I have a calling on my heart to reach people, to show them love, and a fulfilling life that can be found in Jesus Christ. I know that God has a calling on my life. I have faith that He wants to use my past, my pains, my experiences, and my passions for His ministry. I trust that. I do not know how all of this will manifest, but I have faith that He will use me if I get out of the way and let Him. I am not sure where this blog will lead. It will be my journey in BLIND FAITH. I will let God guide me. I pray that He is the author. For all of this is me trusting in the dreams He has put in my heart and stepping out in 
BLIND FAITH


 I believe if you gather here with me He will be here also. 

Yours In Christ, 

transparent signiture
 

1 comment:

  1. Definitely from the heart...thank you for following blindly!

    ReplyDelete