For we walk by faith, not by sight 2 Corinthians 5:7

Friday, March 26, 2010

Silly Worry


 Over the past couple of weeks I have been doing some unnecessary worrying and doubting. The other day while I was driving I heard a line in a song that put it all in perspective for me. The song said, "Did you know that the voice that brings the dead to life is the very same voice that calls you now to rise." It suddenly made all my worrying seem so silly. Our God is SO powerful. with just words He brought the dead to life. (John 11:43) So why do I doubt that He can use me? He CAN do ANYTHING!!!! I believe He is calling me and I believe He can and will use me if I will let Him. In Acts 26:8 Paul says, "Why does it seem incredible to any of you the God can raise the dead?" I think Paul's question for me would be, "Why can't He use you?" 

What are you questioning that God can do?


2 comments:

  1. I was talking with someone today about discouragement and told them that is where Satan so easily snares me! I am battling through that and I'm not willing to let Satan gain an ounce of my joy! I know that God is using you and you know it! Satan has no right to make us think otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God CAN do anything and I too worry sometimes girl, just lean on God because he can handle all of your worries!

    ReplyDelete