For we walk by faith, not by sight 2 Corinthians 5:7

Monday, March 29, 2010

My Prayer

God,
I just want to thank you for all the blessings that I have in my life. I can see things changing and I can feel myself growing. I know you are working in and around me. Sometimes it is hard for me to be unsure of what your plan  for my life is. I know that you have everything under control. I have faith that everything will play out in your perfect timing.
I pray that you use my past and my pain for your glory. I pray that you use me to do your ministry. I want to lay down my life for you Lord. 
I pray that you use this blog as a means to reach people for your Kingdom. I pray that the words here be yours, the stories here be yours, and the message be yours. I pray that you help me to be open and honest here so that the truth can be shown. I pray for each person that has read this blog or that will read it. I pray Lord that You be found here. You said, "For where two or more gather, I am there among them." I pray that you met us here God. You are so big that distance doesn't matter. I know that you can use this blog just as you can use me. 
Help me Lord to stay out of your way. I don't want this to be about me. 
Thank you for giving me the passion to reach people and to tell my story. Thank you for this journey. I know it will be amazing. 
In Jesus Precious Name,
AMEN

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful spirit and heart you have! 1Peter 4:11 - Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful prayer and it is going to be an amazing journey sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete